Terms and conditions of website usage
The term “TAYLERSON°S MALMESBURY SYRUPS” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Taylerson Ltd, t/a TAYLERSON°S Taylerson’s, Park Farm, The Green, Oaksey, Malmesbury Wilts SN16 9SD
Our company registration number is 5279654.
Registered Office, Malmesbury, England. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Taylerson Ltd giving prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Postage & Returns
Our postage system is easy to understand. Postage is added at the checkout stage depending on how heavy (in weight) your order is.
For UK Delivery Expect delivery of your order within 28 days, although most items will normally be dispatched within 2 days and received within 6 days.
If we cannot deliver the goods within this time we will tell you the customer as soon as we know and agree on another time for delivery. Please remember we normally produce to order.
TAYLERSON°S MALMESBURY SYRUPS retains the right to choose the method of postage.
If goods are returned due to being faulty, so long as they are returned carriage paid within a reasonable time the remedy afforded to the customer, under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended), is for a refund. Where a consumer exercises their cancellation rights the customer will be given a refund within 30 days of their cancellation.
You the consumer are given the right to cancel as required by the Distance Selling Regulations (to not include orders that are to your personal specification.) You the consumer have the right to cancel your order without giving a reason. The cancellation period in the case of contracts for the supply of goods begins with the day on which the contract is concluded. The cancellation period ends on the expiry of 14 working days, beginning on the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. You the consumer can be asked to return and pay for the cost of returning the goods. Further information on this can be found on the Department of Trade and Industry website. Items must be returned in the condition they were sent and be unopened.